Mobiles phones are now a large part of our life.they are probably the most useful gadget ever invented!
You all know how it helps, I am not telling you how it helps. I am going to tell you WHAT IS SAR VALUE?
SAR VALUE:-Specific absorption rate (SAR) is a measure of the rate at which energy is absorbed by the human body when exposed to a radio frequency (RF) electromagnetic field; although, it can also refer to absorption of other forms of energy by tissue, including ultrasound. It is defined as the power absorbed per mass of tissue and has units of watts per kilogram (W/kg).
SAR for electromagnetic energy can be calculated from the electric field within the tissue as:
sigma is the sample electrical conductivity | E is the RMS electric field | rho is the sample density | V is the volume of the sample
Here Is some example of popular Mobile’s SAR value
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 – 0.17 SAR Value
Samsung Galaxy S3 – 0.34 SAR Value
HTC One Max – 0.50 SAR Value
LG G2 – 0.51 SAR Value
WHERE YOU FIND THE SAR VALUE?
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO?
- Try to use headsets all the time, avoid putting your phone on your ears. This is the best way to stay away from radiations of your smartphones.
- Try to use texts more instead of calling every now and then, Call only when it is really important. Tests are usually short and to the point, so it saves lots of your time too.
- Switch off your phone when you go to bed or put your phone on the airplane mode and then turn ON the WiFi, if you want anyone to reach out to you via internet (incase it’s a matter of emergency).
- You can use various cases available out in the market which claim to shield this radiation, but we are not sure whether those cases are reliable or not.
- Avoid using your phone in those areas where the signal strength is poor, because while searching for the network your antennas keep on producing the radiations to their maximum limit.
- Lastly, after following all these measures if you still feel threatened due to some symptoms mentioned above, then you should go ahead and replace your smartphone.