51 Awesome Clothing And Shoe Hacks To Save You So Much Money
Wow Awesome information…..
1. Spray your sweaty clothes with lemon juice and water before you wash them to reduce potential sweat marks and discoloration.
2. Get a stuck zipper unstuck by rubbing some crayon on both sides of the zipper.
3. If your stiff leather jacket isn’t to your liking, you can loosen it up by getting it wet and stretching in it a bit.
4. Reduce drying time by wrapping your wet clothing items in a towel and then squeeeezing them.
5. Never lose another effing sock again: Wash your socks in a lingerie bag.
6. Pssst…you can also use lingerie bags to wash stuffed animals.
7. Rethread a hoodie string that’s gone rogue by stapling the string to a straw and pulling it through.
8. Or attach a safety pin to the end of a rogue drawstring to push it back in place.
9. You can un-shrink a sweater by soaking…
View original post 731 more words