So, it’s been a year since you and your sweetheart tied your nuptial knots. And that special day has already started to knock on the door for this year. As it is your first marriage anniversary, planning something special that can surprise your spouse is definitely a must. Some unique anniversary celebration ideas have been bundled up together and listed below. Check them out and have a wonderful time with your love on this special day –
1. Throw a party – Nothing can be more exciting than throwing a grand anniversary party to celebrate this special day. Make a guest list and invite people accordingly. Make sure you call only your family members and close friends. Select a venue, decorate the place and establish a suitable ambience according to the theme of your party. Don’t forget to order an anniversary cake too.
2. Have a candle light dinner together – Having a romantic candle light dinner together is one of the best ways to celebrate your anniversary day. Reserve a table at your preferred restaurant. Depending upon your budget, you can opt either for a 3 start rating restaurant or a 5 star one, or even a local eatery if you want to. Remember, spending some quality and indelible moments together is the most important thing that must be focused on.
3. Go for a weekend trip – If you want to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city, then opt for a short weekend trip. However, for this kind of trip, you will need to make preparations at least a week before your anniversary. Book a resort accommodation in one of the popular holiday destinations of Australia, such as Hervey Bay, in advance along with your tickets for transport. Indulge yourself in some fun activities to create memorable moments that can be cherished forever.
4. Cook a meal – Even if you are a bad cook, still try something for the sake of your sweetheart. You can get plenty of ideas from cooking books, or you can search over internet. You will be glad to see your partner happy when he/she will get to know that you have prepared a meal for him/her on this special day.
5. Present a gift – A marriage anniversary is incomplete without gifts and flowers. Even a bouquet of red roses and a chocolate cake are more than perfect for the occasion. You can even write a letter and present it to your darling as the special gift.
Since your anniversary day is quickly approaching, start planning everything right from now.